Covid 19 protect yourself
As we continue to learn more about COVID-19, we all have a responsibility to stay aware of ways to prevent ourselves and our loved ones from falling ill:
1. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
2. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
3. Avoid close contact with folks who are sickDistance yourself from others -- especially if you've been apprised of any confirmed instances of the virus in your community. Please also adhere to all municipal guidelines on gathering in public spaces.
1. Stay home if you are sick
2. Stop the spread of germs by covering your mouth if you 3. sneeze or cough and immediately washing your hands or sanitizing after
4. Wear a facemask to avoid the spread of the disease to those around you
For additional information on best safety practices, please refer to the Center for Disease Control's (CDC) COVID-19 guidelines here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html