Covid Testing information
Testing information for North Las Vegas!!!! Thank You Councilwoman Pamela Goynes-Brown!!!!!! SHE IS THE BEST!!!!
Dear North Las Vegas Community,
At a time when COVID-19 testing is critical to the pandemic response, we want you to know that there is a drive-thru testing site available to anyone who may be exhibiting symptoms of the virus. In addition, the site is also available to all health care providers and first responders, whether or not they are exhibiting symptoms. We know they are on the frontlines of this pandemic and may be exposed to COVID-19 while keeping our communities healthy and safe. We are grateful and humbled by their efforts during this unprecedented time.
Please find information below regarding the testing site and how to schedule an appointment. There is no out of pocket cost for individuals.
-Quest Diagnostics and Walmart
What: A drive-thru COVID-19 testing site in North Las Vegas, Nevada for all health care providers and first responders and anyone exhibiting symptoms of the COVID-19 virus. All appointments will be drive- thru, observed self-collection in the Walmart parking lot. Quest’s MyQuestTM online portal will screen and schedule those individuals who meet the CDC eligibility. To be tested, individuals must have a scheduled appointment from MyQuestTM and no walk-ups will be seen. The testing site is supported by Walmart, Quest Diagnostics and state and local officials.
• All health care and first responders and anyone who is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 can start scheduling appointments.
• For more information on testing eligibility please see CDC guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/priority-testing-patients.pdf.
• The drive-thru will be open daily from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., weather permitting.
• Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your appointment time.
• You must first qualify for COVID-19 screening and schedule an appointment at: www.MyQuestCOVIDTest.com
• Walmart parking lot: 1807 West Craig Road, North Las Vegas, Nevada 89032
• PLEASE NOTE: Testing is not available in any Walmart store or in any Quest Diagnostics Patient
• Individuals being tested will receive their COVID-19 test results through the secure MyQuest online portal or app and may receive a call from our telehealth partner PWN to review results.
• The average turnaround time to report results is 2 – 3 days from the day of collection.
• While individuals that are tested are awaiting results, please follow CDC guidelines and take
steps to help prevent the disease from spreading to people in your home and community.
How to use a QR Code:
1. Step 1: Download a QR code reader app or
use the camera app
2. Step 2: Position your phone so the QR
code appears in the digital viewfinder
3. Step 3: Launch the code
What to bring/things to note:
• The testing site requires an appointment through Quest’s MyQuestTM online portal and app. You will receive an appointment confirmation that you will need to have on hand when you arrive on- site.
• In addition, please make sure to bring your insurance card and valid photo ID for proof of identity.
• Those being tested will need to stay in their cars for verification of eligibility criteria, ID check and
sample self-collection. For the safety of all those on-site, the test site is not able to service those
who walk up.
• Individuals being tested will perform a self-administered nasal swab in their car with a healthcare
provider observing them. Directions will be provided in the confirmation email after scheduling the
appointment and on-site.
• It’s important to take care of yourself and monitor your symptoms closely. If your symptoms do
not improve or you develop new or worsening symptoms, seek medical attention right away. Do not wait to receive your results.
If you have any questions regarding your scheduled appointment, please call Quest’s dedicated COVID-19 line at 866-448-7719.